A huge congratulations to Mr and Mrs Bottini who got married on the 26th October 2014!
Here is a little piece on how their special day went:
We received a message here at Silver Stage Entertainment asking to hire a wedding pianist to play at the beautiful Glemham Hall in Suffolk for Mr and Mrs Bottini. The couple knew exactly what they wanted and had chosen a great selection of music to be played at their wedding.
They asked for:
- Solo piano music for the the service at 2.30 till 3. Then background music for the drinks reception from 3.45 till 5.
- (Special request) Wagner Bridal Chorus as the bride enters.
- (Special request) Rachmaninov vocalise op34 no14 for signing of the registers.
- “Something by a Russian composer as we leave the ceremony, something quite lively”.
- “After that we will need some background classical music, the more Russian music the better! If it could include some famous Russian folk songs like Kalinka or Ochi chernye that would be amazing”
Clearly very keen on keeping their Russian traditions to the wedding we searched our large database of Pianists that specialized in Russian folk tunes and found the perfect pianist for them. Our Silver Stage Pianist Ruth played at the Bottini’s Wedding and here is what she had to say about the day:
“Just a short drive from the busy town of Ipswich I found myself in a truly beautiful part of Suffolk, set within 300 acres of exquisite countryside at Glemham Hall.”
“On approach to the main entrance it becomes apparent quite how special this building is; the style and decor inside match perfectly the delicately simple detail, elegance and grace of this wedding.”
“I was very happy to find myself playing a Bluthner grand piano with a deliciously mellow tone.”
“The wedding couple had requested that Russian music be included my repertoire choices for the day and being a massive fan of Rachmaninov I was pleased to be playing some of my favourite music in the warmly lit central room with roaring fire off to the side. A truly beautiful afternoon!”
Thanks for using Silver Stage Entertainment for your Perfect Wedding. Happy honeymoon!