The Good Times are a collective of in demand, talented, up beat energetic London based session musicians, with a track record of successful national and international live music performances, specialising in Pop, Rock, Funk, Soul, Disco and Swing. We are dedicated to making every event special by creating a unique live music experience for you. We bring individuality and passion to each event, with a vast repertoire of songs covering current chart toppers right back to classic 60’s floor fillers! We will create a bespoke event based on your personal requirements and guarantee your guests will be engaged right from the word go!
Our in demand session musicians have worked/performed with the likes of Rudimental, Jessie J, The Chris Moyles Quiz Night House Band, Robin Thicke, Conor Maynard, Nathan Sykes, Elvis The Musical, Later... With Jools Holland, X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, Channel 4, ITV Television, BBC, Glastonbury, and London's Hyde Park ( to name but a few! )
Our flexible approach consisting of 5 to 12 piece band line-ups allows us to be ready for just about any ocassion, anywhere. We can arrange sets that are best suited to each event, be it an intimate celebration for a loved one or a large scale international corporate gathering. Whatever the occasion, The Good Times can make your special event one to remember for a lifetime!
We offer a wide range of band line-ups to help accommodate any occasion, starting with a basic 3 piece right up to a full 12 piece.
These are some examples of our popular line-ups;
• 4 piece - 3x female vocals, Sax, backing track.
• 5 piece - Female vocals, guitar, bass, drums and keyboards
• 6 piece - Female vocals, trumpet, guitar, bass, drums and keyboards.
• 7 piece- Female vocals, trumpet, sax, guitar, bass, drums, keyboards,
• 8 piece - Female vocals, Male vocals, guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, saxophone, trumpet,
• 12 piece - 2 female vocals, 2 male vocals, guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, saxophone, trumpet, trombone and percussion.
The Good Times are flexible in their setup location and timings on the night, and can tailor the evening to suit your requirments. The show can be formatted in the following ways with 15 to 45 minute breaks in between each set depending on your preference.
• 2x45 minute sets
• 2x60 minute sets
• 3x40 minute sets
There is also the option of DJ music before, between and after the band sets to keep the party swinging until midnight. This comes included in the price. For those who are looking for a more personal touch, a professional DJ option is available that will take on the mic and decks to bring you a fantastic mix of party music from across the last five decades, taking requests, making announcments and keeping the party going for a more personalised experience.
• Modern and fresh with flexible line-ups ideal for any occassion.
• Highly accomplished musicians with gigging and recording experience around the globe.
• Extensive repertoire from 60's to present day, every song is lively and fun.
• Ideal for Corporate Functions, Wedding Entertainment, University Balls, Parties, Hotels and more.
• Top quality PA and lighting provided, suitable for audiences of up to 300.
We provide our own PA and lighting system for up to 300 guests with a professional sound engineer included. Their main role is to make sure your special event sounds great, which allows the band to perform at their best and keeps your guests on the dance floor!
Top Class Equipment
The Good Times provide their own RCF - 4PRO 5031 PA system suitable for an audience of up to 300, featuring full band mic up and stage monitoring system. This system will give you a sound with clarity and punch. The pro lighting rig includes 4 par cam coloured spots, 2 prolight impossibled LED scanners to light dance-floor a Chauvet Fusion lighting effect and scanner and a Chauvet Honeycombe lighting effect to give you the complete visual and sonic experience.